Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Times



Today we went to a park for a bit. 

The weather wasn't that great as it's been kind of raining on and off
but the kids had a pretty good time.

  Charlie got to run around and burn off some steam.



 They checked out a couple of ducks that were sitting around.




 Got in a quick game of 'peek-a-boo' 




and of course we had to get in some of Charlie's favorite thing ...





 ... the slide.



 this girl had some fun too



but I think the swings were her favorite

 Of course the kids fell asleep on the way home which resulted
in a super short nap time which equals a horrendous evening. 

but somehow the kids managed to find some forms of entertainment



... aaaaaaand we're still working on being more gentle with each other ...




8 comments:

Leah said...

Love the last pics! Those choke holds were so much fun growing up! lol

iColossus / Monster said...

The one with her arm around him is pretty damn cute!!!

Lucille05 said...

So cute! Love the choke hold too. When I was Claire's age, my mom says I used to "hug" my baby sister just a little too tightly!!

Lindsay said...

Love these photos! Charlie looks so happy. His smile melts my heart. Those are two adorable kids you have there! I especially like the choke hold. :)

Kelly said...

Did he get a haircut?? I LOVE IT!! What a face:)
always makes me smile!!!

Kelly

Elizabeth and Dan said...

Dang your kids are CUTE!!! Give 'em a squeeze from Auntie E.

scatterbrainliz said...

Great photos! Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter :)

andy and meg said...

So cute, Rachel! Thanks for sharing them. I think about those kids a lot. I can't believe how big they are both getting!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates