Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Seriously?


I've been locked out of this blog for a few weeks now. 

literally. 

Like it wouldn't let me log out of my other email address
so I couldn't get onto my blog. 

but magically tonight, 

it let me on. 


and all the things I thought I needed to blog about,
I kinda can't remember what they were.


So I'll just leave you with this:

this cute guy is officially a Lesiw now. 
his finalization happened a couple of weeks ago. 

he wasn't super thrilled with having to wait for the judge
(who was running about 40 minutes late)
but sometimes life is just like that.

We learn to do things that we may not totally enjoy
but they make us a better person.

{like how I'm trying to teach Charlie to do 'jazz hands' on command}

so far it isn't happening, but it will... oh yes... it most certainly will.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats!! I still remember Charlie's first picture I saw of him, man has he grown, and changed so much! He's so darn cute! and again Congrats! :)

Big House Creations said...

He is so adorable! He looks like he might have a future in K dramas!

Ellen said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is such a little man...soooo cute!

hapi said...

Hi Little Lesiw, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

yinxue said...

"The New York Times" 9 three senior U.S. officials quoted as saying that the United States intends to suspend the allocation of this aid, burberry bags 2011 including funds and equipment. Among them, about $ 300 million intended for the Palestinian side of the border zone in neighboring Afghanistan, Burberry Silk Scarf deployed more than 100,000 soldiers; $ 500 million for training and hardware equipment.

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is Microsoft's fastest-selling office suite, and Office 2010 Download has many powerful features.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates