Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Little 'Claire' to Brighten Your Day

Well... I'll be honest. I'm totally in love with Claire lately. She is becoming such a little person and I think it's the best thing EVER!!! I'm afraid of becoming one of those moms who always talks about their kid and you're standing there with a smile on your face, nodding in agreement, while thinking in your brain, 'shut up, shut up, shut up.' So I figure I can get away with posting pictures on the blog because if you really don't want to see them, you can close out the page without me knowing.

So, without further ado - here are a couple photos of my dear little Claire. (which by the way, we call her 'the girl', and 'pookie' or 'pook-ster'. I know some people think I'm saying poop or poopie, and that's SO not the case!)

On the rare occasion where the carseat is in the house, you'll find Claire playing in it. I don't know what it is about the carseat that she finds so fun, as all she can do is sit or stand in it. (please excuse the dirty outfit - this was shot after she consumed one of her meals)



Hay y'all!!! Ya like my hat?!?!?!



Caught in the act of reading.
Yes, she's brilliant and will probably attend an ivy league school. I mean, she IS Asian!



I honestly don't recall her being angry at me when I took this picture - even though she looks like it. I just thought the green beard was funny. The girl loves her avocado!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

She's a cutie... that's for sure!

Kelli said...

Rachel, It was great to hear from you. Claire is so cute. She looks perfect in your family. Isn't it unbelieveable how the Lord works? She's beautiful! Worth the wait!

Rachel Rogers said...

She's adorable!....she reminds me of you...she is so photogenic!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates