Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're getting closer...


... to getting the website done, and starting the launch for Little Lesiw hair accessories. You didn't know I was doing that? Yeah... it's been a work in progress. One of these days I'll get my 'official' website up and then I then I can REALLY get down to business.

I'll actually be up at Apple Hill this fall selling my wares. If any locals want to stop by I'll give you a deal. ;)

If you visit littlelesiw.blogspot.com you can see some other photos that I just recently posted. I'm working with my friend Bree who I actually met when she took 6 month photos of Claire. Bree is a member of an organization called, 'Celebrating Adoption' that offers really great deals to families who have adopted. We ran into each other again, when I was doing the Baby Expo back in January and one thing led to another and here we are today. You can see her work at www.breehesterphotography.com - so feel free to check it out if you want.


This is one of the photos from the shoot that showcases Kennedy and her friend Becca. I thought this was so cute because it caught them in such a 'natural' pose. I think Kennedy was actually doing something with her foot that was making Becca laugh.

Anyway, that's the update for now. I'll let you know if anything significant gets finished, but at the rate I'm going, it could be around Christmas.


OH YEAH - on a totally random note I thought I'd make a comment on the Kidz Bop series. For those of you who aren't aware, they take 'current' songs, edit out any 'negative' or 'adult' language, and have kids sing the tunes. It's completely freaky, yet strangely addictive as well. So I added a sample song - see if you can tell what words they changed. ;)

No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates