Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

You know, every year I'm late getting my cards out, and I always think 'Next year I'm going to send them out at the beginning of December...' Well, here we are, almost the middle of December and I just got our pictures done. Oh well. My friend Bree has been my photographer for Little Lesiw and I just adore her work. (visit her website/blog at: breehesterphotography.com) She has been so gracious and kind to put up with my emails that basically say, 'are you available in a couple of days?'.. 'wait, can't do it.. can you do it in a few more days?'... 'wait, can't do that either.'

Anyway, the 3 of us drove to down to her house after dinner the other night and had our own mini photoshoot. I have to say, a 20 month old isn't the easiest thing to take a photo with!

And of course it never fails that each photo you look at usually high-lights one person and the others look bad... but I think we finally settled on one. Here was this year's 'runner up'. I'll probably frame this as a 'family photo' - and the fact that Claire isn't smiling is kind of her 'trademark'. One of these days I'll teach that girl to smile on cue....



The Lesiw Family
(and yes, we really are that good looking in person)

2 comments:

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Such a great picture! I can't wait to see the winning photo. Miss you guys!

Garate's of Colorado said...

I hope we get to see the winning photo too! What a great pic of all of you. you are a beautiful family. Don't feel bad about the cards, you are not alone. Our's will probably be sent in January! Merry Christmas!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates