Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun in Fairytale Town



Fairytale Town is a super old play area made of concrete.
I used to go to this place when I was kid
and believe it or not, it's be around even longer than that. 

So it was super fun to up with our friends there today
as we're looking to get a stretch of at least
eight rainy days starting tomorrow
(this is according to weather.com)


we started with Claire taking a closer look at some animals


 sitting a huge blue bunny? kinda a dream come true


going down the rabbit hole is a must


 Charlie was a bit upset


because all he wanted to do was push the stroller


I LOVE this girl. She was laughing and making faces for me


these little buddies checked each other out


and had a snack


but definitely had some fun


Claire wanted her and Charlie to sit in Cinderella's Coach


I think Charlie was less than thrilled


and he got out of there as soon as he could


Claire kinda missed her buddy, but recovered quickly


the best shot of the kids in the cheese that I could get


and Claire LOVED playing with Parker on the pirate ship


and I loved how many smiles I got from Charlie


my handsome boy just melts my heart


so hopefully all those warm fuzzy feelings will take
me through the next 8 days while we're land locked inside the house.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope to catch up with you guys next time. Loved the photos - the kids are SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!

Leah said...

The last one melts my heart, for today anyway, until you post more adorable heart-melting pics. :)Can't wait.....

April said...

Your kiddos are just darling. And are always dressed so cute! I love seeing Charlie smile. He's a handsome little guy!

Lindsay said...

I love that last photo of Charlie smiling. The pictures of Claire and Charlie in Cinderella's coach are hilarious! Thanks for meeting us, we had so much fun! Parker was bummed this morning when he found out we weren't going there again today. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Lacey B. said...

Elle wants to know if she can raid Claire's shoe closet! =)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates