Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ahhh... another beautiful wedding!

So the Lesiw family just returned from a weekend up in Little River. For those of you who are not familiar with the area, Little River is just outside of Mendocino, which is just outside of Fort Bragg. Basically, its up on the Northern California coastline.

My best friend Krissie, who I've known for 27 years (yes, that DOES make me feel old) just married the love of her life, Adrian. They were married on a bluff overlooking a rocky coast. There were clouds spread through-out a blue sky, with the sun shinning down on all of us. The day before was wet and grey, so we were all thrilled to wake up to sunshine on Saturday. Krissie looked absolutely gorgeous in a white dress that literally floated down. During the ceremony, a slight breeze softly blew her hair and veil in such a way that you felt like you were watching a movie.

We stayed at 'the Mallory House' at Little River Inn. Our room was lined with windows that allowed us to look out onto the ocean. There was a deck that had 2 rocking chairs and even a hot tub. (note to self, always pack a bathing suit, just in case. oh well.. lesson learned)

The reason I'm explaining all this is because we LOST OUR STUPID CAMERA AND WASN'T ABLE TO TAKE A SINGLE PHOTO THE ENTIRE TRIP SO I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW OF THIS WEDDING. Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated? On a bathroom stop on the way home we found the camera. Hidden in a compartment in the diaper bag. I literally had to breathe and just 'let it go'. I'm sure I can get pictures from her family members, but its still a bummer. I'm really disappointed about that.

No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates