Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Umm... ah.... hello?

So... I guess this is the beginning of the Lesiw Family Blog. Bob of course thinks this is lame, but since I'll be the one updating and managing this blog, I figure it doesn't matter what he thinks! Hardy har har. Anyway, I'm basically jumping on this bandwagon of blogging only... what... 10 years after the craze started? My hope and intent is that I will be able to update this thing more often than I call, and post more pictures than I send. So, with my posting a few pictures today, I'll already be ahead of the curve.

Okay. I'm off to figure out how this thing works.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Rachel,

I LOVE IT!!! I'll read your blog all the time, because that's what I do, and because you're so darn clever...blast you for taking all the good genes! :)

Keep it up!
~Sara

Owl Gal Liz said...

Yay, welcome to blogging!

andy and meg said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I love that picture of Claire. I can't wait to keep updated with all her new pics-thanks to your new blogging capabilities!
-Meg

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates