Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Pumpkin Experience

I belong to a 'moms group' and for our outting this week we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. This is the first thing we see, so of course we all bust out the cameras and hold our babies up. Because as you all know, there are just a million and one things that a 6 month old can do at a pumpkin patch.

Everyone else was doing it. Therefore, so must I.

This is a close-up of Claire in that pumpkin sign thingy. The funny thing, is I actually have a picture of me in a somewhat similiar pose when I was little.

I took this picture while on the train ride that drove us in a large circle. We were going through the tunnel as I snapped this. I think it was totally relaxing for the both of us. Wouldn't you agree?

SCARECROW = PHOTO OP.
Enough Said.

Here is a delightful photo of Claire with her friends:
Ethan (on the left) and Dillon (on the right).

I think this picture exemplifies the passion Claire felt about sitting next to a half-way rotting pumpkin. Good times. Good times.

It was quite the day, and just after 1pm Claire konked out before even getting to the car. Guess all that pumpkin stuff wore her out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh she looks so cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates