Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Love Letter


Dear ipad,

How do I love thee? 
Let me count thy ways...

Actually, there are too many.


But here are a few:

ibooks
seriously - this rocks. 
I went to check out the Nook/Kindle and the ipad...
yeah... it's not even a fair comparison.

calendar
this is the day planner of all day planners
so easy to use

app store
I've already gotten some really cool apps
There are pre-school games for Claire
Facebook for me
Epicurious - for recipes & grocery lists
Netflix
and the list continues...


email
surprisingly easy to use
the keyboard is awesome!

browsing the web
yeah... one more thing that is super nice
it's going to make using my phone seem kinda lame


Honestly, this is just the tip of the iceberg. There is SO much more I'm learning about this thing every day! No joke! I'm also going to set up a one-on-one meeting at my local Apple store to make sure I'm covering all the bases on what I need to know. 




And just to be sure that I can take 
extra special care of my new  boyfriend  ipad,
I bought a special case, but it won't arrive until the end of April


So I'm going to be a super nerd 
and keep the plastic wrapper on it until then
(sadly I'm not kidding either... I don't want smudges!)

1 comment:

Kimberly and Ed said...

This post is tempting me!!! I really want an iPad too.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates