Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

getting a bit personal

Something happened Friday night 
that contributed to me having an 'ah ha' moment.

it's totally non-adoption related

and I guess you could say it involves me dealing with my inner demons.

I decided to start a new blog that will focus on 
my new goals and the long process it will take to achieve them. 
(so I can keep the focus on this blog separate from that one)

I really debated about whether or not I should go 'public' with my new blog
but ended up deciding that it would be the best way for 
me to have some accountability.

You don't have to read it. 
Really! I'm totally serious.
In fact, it might be boring to some of you. 

but then again, some of you might find in interesting.
or maybe encouraging. 

All I know, is that I need a form of accountability.
And the thought that maybe someone other than myself
(and my mom) is reading it, gives me a 'healthy fear'
to not give up. 

at least that's what I'm hoping

so feel free to check it out
you can even comment on it if you want to.
but be gentle, my skin isn't that thick.



No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates